An early morning HIDA alert from YHC, Disco Duck, Water Wings and Snots for meeting in the FMJ Gloom a little early to knock out 100 Burpees. Why? Why not, I guess. Being that we’re team players… we saved a few for our F3 Brothers.
The PAX arrive, it’s a 10-count to start, great to see Grease Monke…wait… where’s he going? Half, did he arrive safe and sound?
OK, a 9-count for a H-E-L-L-O K-I-T-T-Y Q at the premier FREE Tuesday morning bootcamp in the 27523 zip code (more on the FREE part later).
Psst… it’s Half Mary week (so note the attempted 13 counts)
- Head over to the Hope Church lot… looks kind of dry over there
- 10 Burpees for our brothers
- Good morning x 13
- SSH x 13
- Imperial Walker x 13
- From light pole to light pole (and back again)
- Bear crawl… Hill Billy x13 … 1 Burpee
- Lunge… Erkins x14(oops)… 1 Burpee
- Backward Lunge… LBC x13(IC)… 1 Burpee
- Karaoke… LBC x13(IC)… 1 Burpee
- Karaoke… One legged burpees x13
- Bear crawl… Knerkins x13… 1 Burpee
- Lunge… Imperial Walkers x13… 1 Burpee
- Karaoke… Tempo Merkin x13… 1 Burpee
- Karoake… Tempo Merkin x13… 1 Burpee… hey… what is that car doing at the end of the lot?
- Lunge… You betcha (1-legged Homer-to-Marge) x13… 1 Burpee
- Jack Webbs from the bottom of the lot to the top (careful for the ice, modify the run as needed). YHC will admit that first 4-count got away from me.
- 1×5 (Merking to Shoulder Press)
- 3×15… etc up to 10×41
- Oh hey the guy from the car comes over at the 9-count. “You guys friends or something? What is this?” A quick mumble and welcome Mike to finish out the beat down with us. Oh, Mike, we start at 0530… 10 penalty burpees for the Pax.
- Early NMS: It ends up Mike is starting a Camp Gladiator that will workout at the Church on Tuesdays at 0530. No one showed up because of the weather. Seems like a legit workout group… #smh. Sidenote, Mike offered all of us to come out for FREE the first time. What a mench!!!
- Half the PAX stay with Shutty for Mary and Half the PAX run the lot and back x2
- LBC x13
- WWII x13… quickly, quickly, quickly!
- Disco: Dying Cockroach x13
- GTL: Box cutter x13
- Earhart: Jay-low x13
- McCants: Mactar Jia (not looking up the spelling) x13
- Water Wings on a plank hold 13 count
- YHC for plank positions… and that’s it
- F3 Dads, Saturday 0900 at Bond Park. Kitty and Duck Q. Beers.
- F3 the Bull CSAUP, April 14th in Durham. Get on it. Beers.
- 2nd F opp at Thomas Brooks at 0900 on Sunday, post Tabacco Road. Beers.
- Shank’s 20-year old son and his upcoming baptism. Welcoming and loving arms.
- Prayers for Disco and Earhart’s Ms, respectively.
- Prayers for Water Wings and travel this week.
- YHC took us out.
- Camp Gladiator Mike. Nice guy. Make sure to head to that lot every now and then and show them what’s up. Nickname… Shadows and Dust. If you don’t get it, watch the movie.
- Thanks for rolling with me this morning, men. It is always the honor of my week to lead this group, and thanks for the push, every day. – Kitty