Cold. Windy. Tuesday. Q showed up early for a little recon. 5:30 and we are off
- Standard Half warmup. Couple O Circles around the parking lot. Butt Kickers, Side Shuffles, and High Knees. Circled up for Good mornings16X and Windmills11X.
- Ok, lets go! Run towards the soccer field, close to the site parking lot. Hang a right on to the greenway…HALT…10 Burpees OYO…keep running through the dark path….HALT….Wide Grip Merkins9X….keep running back to soccer field. Entered Soccer Field Gates…roughly a 1/2 mile
- Lined up on Goal Line for Modified Sluggers
- Run to First line, 1/4 of the way. Stop for Merkins 25x. Backwards run to the start
- Run to Mid Field. Stop for Squat Jumps 50X. Backwards run to the start
- Run to the Third line, 3/4 of the way. Stop for Mountain Climbers 75X. Left right is 1. Backwards run to the start
- Run to the other goal line. Stop for SSH 100x. Backwards run to the start
- Repeato……AUDIBLE after Squat jumps. Circled the PAX and exited the field. PAX informed that their Legs were warm
- Made our way out of the site parking lot and over towards “Michelob’s Hill” . Old Maid informed me that the hill was “closed”, we crossed anyways. “Stupid Millennials think they are invisible.” Anywho, kept running….HALT…Burpees10X OYO..
- Made our way across the parking lot, through the two circles in front of the school, over to another Hill. Not sure if this Hill has a name, however Banjo made us do 11’s once on said Hill and it was miserable.
- Stopped at bottom of hill and explained the deal. 7’s. 1/2 Surfer Merkins at the Top(180degree jump followed by Merkin, Monkey Jumpers(like humpers but with a Jump) at the bottom. Yes, I dug deep on the Exicon yesterday….BTW, 1/2 Surfers were called because I can’t do a Full… Your’e Welcome
- Merlot was almost spilled by Khakis, who is fresh off a cold….apparently the Surfers combined with Monkey Jumpers are no beuno for your Virtigo.
- Exited the hill and headed back. Stopped at Circle. Instructed PAX to run around the circle and each time back at start complete 2x Knee Ups..increasing by 2 on each lap. Some made it to 10, others to 12. Great job!
- Left the circle and moseyed back. Included some backwards runs along the way.
- Entered site parking lot for Round Da Circle Mary. Lets see if I can remember them all
- LBC, Hello Dolly, Box Cutter, WWII, Peter Parkers, Low Slow Flutter, Freddy Mercuries, Boat Canoe, Leg Ups, Homer to Marge, Have a Nice Day
- Shuttys Knee
- Imp lead us out
- First time Q’ing two days in a row. For me, this is tough as I really like to put together an organized workout. Whether it shows or not is up to yall!
- F3Carpex is awesome.
- Thanks for the Koozie, Shank!
- SUMMER PLEASE HURRY BACK!