It was high time that EVERYBODY at a CarPex AO ALL spelled MERLOT on the same workout. YHC was determined to make that happen today. And so it did.
6 highly committed, highly motivated men spelled MERLOT at Wolverine on a nippy January morning.
– Pledge of Allegiance at the flag
– Run to the north field, far corner
– SSHs, Good Mornings, St. Merkins, Sir Fazio+OH Claps, Penalty Burpees, Hillbillies, LBCs
– Run to the rock pile, grab a “one hand” rock
– Run to the shelter with the rock over your head
– Time to spell MERLOT…perform 50 of each of the following with a lap around the pickle after each:
M – Merkins (other than standard)
E – Elf on the Shelf with your rock (L/R is one)
R – Red Bull Smurf Jacks IC
L – Lunge Jumps (L/R is one)
O – One-Legged Burbees
T – Turkish Get Ups with your rock
– Replace your rock, Bear Crawl to the flag
– Oh yeah…thanks, Pierogi…let’s do a few Wolverines for posterity.
– ALL 6 men gather for coffee