Shout out to @Largemouth for helping YHC out…needed to lock in a post and Q at THE finest high-tempo bootcamp AO at Kokabooth on a Monday. T Claps to the new dad!
9 PAX showed up to see time fly. No time for chatter…right?
– Pledge of Allegiance at the Shovel Flag
– Mixed run around the parking lot (5x)
– Wide grip 6″ hold merkins, abe vigoda, SSH, wide grip 6″ hold merkins, LBC, mountain climbers, wide grip 6″ hold merkins
– Bataan Death March: last person does 3 Wolverines, pax runs, last guy catches the group, taps last guy, continues on to the front of the line. Stop at the base of the hill.
– Ascending Light Pole Pursuit: run between the poles up the hill stopping for alternating 20 JackAss Merkins (merkin + donkey kick) and 20 Star Jumps.
– Descending Light Pole Pursuit: run between the poles down the hill stopping for alternating 20 Jump Squats and 20 Crab Cakes.
– Run the lake trail (the long way) stopping for the 6 and at light poles for 20+ Mary (LBC, Dying Cockroach, Freddie Merk, etc.).
– End up at the flag for Mary after logging 2.8 miles.
– Side Plank Star Crunch