13 HIM (FNG Mitchell) got their week started right at Kryptonite this am. 40 degrees. Clear. No wind.
Here is what we did:
- Circle up for SSH while we wait on Flouride
- Run to the large parking lot.
- Line up for SSH, a miscalled Good Morning, IW etc with a few sprints between light poles (~ 50 yards) included.
Thangs – All in the Parking Lot
- Set of 22’s – Hand Release Merkins and Jump Squats. Between the poles.
- Jacobs Ladder Up to 6 – Man Makers. Between the poles.
- 2 Line Indian Run – Back Pax does 3 Burbees, then runs to the front – Set sets of Burbees as we circled the big lot
- Set of 11’s – Merkins and Jump Knee Tucks. Between the poles.
- Mary between the poles. Mary exercise then run to light pole (about 50 yards) and then another Mary. Low Fast Flutters, LBC’s, Rosalita, American Hammers, Fred Mercs.
- Run back to the lot.
- One final Mary. Dying Cockroach called by Earheart
- Welcome Mitchell. Just know last year he was called Mitch.
- Needed our other pole (Pierogi as there) this am.
- Praises for Denali’s 10 year Wedding Anniversery
- My Twin, Chanticleer, took us out.
- BTW: Chanty was a beast this am. A man among boys.
Always a highlight of my day to lead y’all. Later. Make it a great day.