Ever since it’s gotten so that it stays dark well past 6:30, I haven’t seen many groups venture into the
gloom murk pitch blackness that is North Cary Park. To hell with that – this is @F3DangerZone! So I set up a very cute campfire in the field to entertain the troops.
After making sure everyone who wanted one had a headlamp, we’re off.
- 25x SSH IC
- 10x GM IC
- 10x MC IC
Mosey down to the bridge for a little through the tunnel Bear Crawl Inchworms to the other side. I think about half the PAX made it through the 3rd crawl.
Count-o-rama shows 17 so YHC is odd-man-out. Grab a partner and a partner rock and follow the glowing blue shoe out to the field where aforementioned campfire is set up.
As a partnership, complete a traditional 50-75-100-125-150 BOMBS sequence switching when Partner 1 completes 25x reps with the rock (curls, rows, extensions, raises, curls again). BOMBS in the gloom, rocks by the yellow glow of the campfire.
Mary around the Campfire
- 25x right-side oblique crunches IC
- 20x regular LBCs IC
- 25x left-side oblique crunches IC
- 10x (I think) side plank star crunch somethings care of @caslotta, each side
Return the rocks, lunge walk across the bridge and mosey on back. It’s 6:30.
17 PAX on a beautiful, cloudless DangerZone morning.
Prayers for Flacco’s grandmother who fell.
Prayers for @flipflopcarpex‘s friend, AJ, who lost his brother this week.
Prayers for @angryelfcarpex‘s grandmother who also fell and broke her hip – having survey (late GroupMe addition)
Announcements: F3Dads this weekend; Capital Ruck also; Werewolf coming with the full moon – watch the TwitterMe feeds; Christmas get together in December – M-friendly… 2.0-unfriendly. Get a sitter.
- The dark side of North Cary is mighty purtee lit up by the stars… although my night vision never really kicked in with the @caslotta-approved 1,000 Lumen headlamp on!
- Welcome Wax-On from the other side of the tracks!
- Is it Large Mouth or Largemouth? Going latter…
- Is it Jigglypuff or Jiggly Puff? Going former…
- Is it Flacco or Flaco? … Obviously the former…
- Don’t get me started with the Hi-Liter variations…
- Getting better with the Qs… only forgot
a fewmost of the “Recovers”