What’s Up Men!
Over the last year I have become increasingly more involved with the Haven House as has F3.
Last year was my first year as a member of a campaign team and our team was the leading fundraiser! The teams combined raised almost $50,000 for Haven House. This year our goal is $60,000.
As you may know, Haven House Services is a local nonprofit that provides a lifeline to youth in need in our community. If you could spare 1 minute to watch this short video, I think you’ll see why I’m so passionate about helping them.
This organization is awesome, and that is why I have agreed to co-lead a development team this year and to join their Board. Our Raleigh, Cary/Apex F3 (Fitness, Fellowship and Faith) groups have chosen to support this organization and lead workouts in connection with their 2nd Round Boxing Program twice a month in addition to hosting an annual Christmas meal for families and children who utilize the resources of Haven House.
Our campaign team includes McGrueber, Java, Vector Victor, Coney, Big Bird and Viking and there are many more of our HIM invovled with the organization.
My personal goal this year is to raise $5,000 or more.
Will you join me in supporting Haven House and help me reach my goal….by participating in the Beach House for Haven House Raffle. Here are the details.
- A raffle ticket costs $25 so for every $25 donated you will receive one entry into the raffle. $25 = 1 chance, $50 = 2 chances, $100= 4 chances etc. This is open to F3 Donors, so please note F3 CarPex, F3 Raleigh, etc on my donation page when donating.
- To donate, go to my page at: https://hhnc.z2systems.com/cliuzzo
- The winner will receive a weekend of their choice at Enter Sandman down at Ocean Isle Beach.
- Here is the link to the cottage >>> http://abnb.me/EVmg/Zxystgi6sG
- The winner may select any available weekend between the October 29 and March 31. The pool will be heated for the weekend which is great for fall, winter or early spring visits to OIB. If winner prefers a mid-week period…that’s fine, too.
- The drawing will be held at Bond Brothers Beer Company http://bondbrothersbeer.com on October 9th, in connection with a Monday night NFL game. Ask for your kitchen pass now.
- No need to be present to win…but it will be fun to be there.
The theme of this fundraising campaign is “You Have the Power” because your gift to Haven House Services is powerful. It changes lives. It changes futures. Donations are tax-deductible, and you will receive a receipt!
Thank you for considering a donation to support Haven House!
e theme of this fundraising campaign is “You Have the Power” because your gift to Haven House Services is powerful. It changes lives. It changes futures. Donations are tax-deductible, and you will receive a receipt.