In 1785, William Cowper wrote a poem he entitled, “The Task.” In it, Cowper wrote the famous idiom, “Variety is the very spice of life, That gives it all its flavor.” And so it was that SNS this morning was Extra Spicy.
When the guy who first invited you to F3 asks for help, you help him. I gladly said “yes” when Water Wings asked for a Q sub today. Thanks for comin’ out, guys.
Great group pre-ran the Odyssey track … shout out to the early runners.
As for SNS, YHC scoured the Exicon (f3nation.com!) to find new exercises we might not know to strengthen muscles we forgot we had. I think we achieved it…
- Pledge of Allegiance at the Shovel Flag
- Mixed Run to the Lower Lot: Regular, High Knees, Butt-Kickers, Backward Run, Carioca
- Seal Jacks x 20
- Windmills x 10 (slow count)
- Annie x 10 each arm–> 10 Merkins OYO –> Zebra Butt Kickers x10 each leg
- Crabdomino: PAX grabs some curb, start in side plank with right arm high; one at a time, rotate to crab position for 3 Crabcakes; PAX holds Crab Plank until all complete exercise; then, do the same beginning with left arm high and regular plank while you wait
- Catch Us If You Can: PAX breaks into groups of three; PAX1 carries PAX 2 while PAX 3 does 5 Starcrunches and then runs to catch up; PAX3 then carries PAX 1 while does the Starcrunches and runs to catch up; Rotate, Rinse, Repeat
- Mosey to the Kiosk
- Burp Back Mountain: Still in groups of three, PAX1 backwards runs to top of the hill and forwards down the hill while PAX 2 and PAX 3 do Burpees; Rotate, Rinse, Repeat until the three-man team reaches 120 Burpees
- Mosey to the field
- Circle up for: 2 sets of Dancing Chillcuts x 10 and 2 sets of Bobby Hurleys x 15
- Form 2 lines for Black Snake Run to the Community Center
- All-You-Got sprint to the flag; circle up for Mary
- Hands of Time: facing outward on your 6, raise legs to 90 degrees; one at a time one PAX lowers legs to 6-inch hold and counts to three; continue until you rock around the clock
- Dancing Bear Crunches: in plank, extend right arm and left leg, then crunch so that right elbow and left knee touch; x 10 each leg/arm combo
- Folded Arm Hang; move to the right and left
- Cotton Picker Stretch
- Sumo Squat Stretch; slow roll up
- Behind back tricep stretch
- Chicken Wing stretch right and left
- Sky Blue is on the fourth can of his ten-pack this week. Shout out to the Metric System.
- Phoenix at 6:30AM UFN
- CSAUP – October 7
- PAX with family/friends who are ill (especially those battling cancer)
- Sky Blue not to die doing the ten-pack.
- The UK to switch to the Imperial System. (not really)
Refinery – Brueggers – great group…thanks for leading Eph. 6, Shut-In.