It was so hot, I thought we were at Dante’s Peak….then I realized I only drove 2 mins to the AO….not 20 mins.
The Insomnia extra credit boys (Large Mouth, Hermes, Callahan, Pet Sounds and PBX) came running follow my Mr. Rucker (Bartman) as we circled up to get started. Nice work men.
73 degrees, feels like 88, clear, no wind.
Theme for today was baseball given the 2nd F Bulls outing on Sunday. As we waited to get started YHC hit a few grounders to the PAX while the Vespers (10) runners get ready to roll with Banjo at the helm.
No FNGS. Kotters Malpractice (MP) and RedDawn (RD) were back. Good to have you back guys.
- Circle up for some SSH, IW, SSH, Little Baby JJ’s, Sir Fazio Arm Circles, Good Mornings. Varying counts.
- Jog to the gate.
- Butt kickers, high knees, big skippers, karaoke each way as we made our way to the parking lot at the bottom of the hill.
- Count off in 1s and 2s
- In groups of 1s and 2s. Sprint the length of the parking lot 4 times…about 50 yards.
- Mosey to the baseball field.
- 2 groups, gather behind 1st base.
- Group 1 runs to light pole in the o/f 5 burbees and back. Group 2 called Mary exercise. Flap Jack.
- Group 1 light pole 5 burpees, next light pole 10 burbees, then back for 5 then back to the group. Group 2 does called Mary. Flap Jack.
- Audible. Group 1 light pole 5 burpees, next light pole 5 burpees, last light pole 5 burpees, then back for 5 burpees and then back for 5 then back to the group. Group 2 does called Mary. Flap Jack. Lots of Burbees, lots of Mary.
- Circle up in the outfield for Ply. 15 Jump Squats, 15 StarJumps, 15 Knee Tucks.
- Hit the road.
- Back tot the parking lot. Merkin 4 corners. 10 merkins in the corners…regular, wide grip, diamond….only got 3 corners in.
- Back to the gate for Billy Run
- Hook up with the vespers runners led by Banjo.
- Announcements…not important to post here with all the GroupMe, Twitter stuff
- Prayers were lifted and Term Paper took us out.
- Refinery was terrific….lead by Pickles!
My pleasure men. \