Pulled into the parking lot and Hermes and High Heels were already there at 5:20am. High Heels was visiting from Knoxville and it was nice to have him. We then got to here a story about Khakis knocking a guy out in college and how it changed his life! Pretty interesting stuff but then we were late so we were off….
Run to the greenway
- Good Mornings 10 IC
- Willie Mays Hayes 10 IC
- Side Straddle Hop 20 IC
Partner Up – Catch me if you can down the greenway with 10 Star Jumps to Kildaire Farm Road
- Diamond Merkins10 IC
- Mountain Climbers 10 IC
- Wide arm Merkins 10 IC
- Plank Jacks 10 IC
More catch you partner but this time with 5 burpees.
Stopped by Ritter Park for 4 rounds of 5 pull ups, 10 box jumps, 15 derkins, 20 Bulgarian Spilt Squats (does this have an F3 name?) OYO
Indian Run to the beginning of the greenway and then jog back to the parking lot.
Few suicides to finish us off. (3 cones, each 5 yards apart):
- Forward and backward – 1st, 2nd, 3rd x 3 while partner does LBCs
- All forward – 1st, 2nd, 3rd x 2 while partner does plank
Had a few more of these planned but had to cut it short.
Announcements: Denise Moore 5K on June 24
Prayers: Khakis family
BOM: YHC took us out
- We got a nice 3.1 miles in
- Nice to have new faces there Tenderfoot, Khakis, and High Heels
- The old faces are nice too
- It is hard to keep up with Flouride sometimes